This is your opportunity to help set the best software development agenda for a successful international B2B company and bring us to the next level. We are looking for a Software Developer who believes that quality is key and who is attentive to details. Is that you?
You are a passionate Software Developer who can help to develop and run our digital solutions. With this role it is possible for you to influence your job as you will get the opportunity to build your developer skills but also have the chance to dive into other technologies. You will be working across our segments and thus you will get a broad interface in the company and get in touch with many different issues and tasks.
LINAK is the global leader in our business, and innovation is an essential part of our strategy. Our innovation initiatives cover a broad array of technologies and is including digitalisation of our business platforms. You will join the IT Digital Business team, reporting to the Manager of IT Digital Business. The team consists of the manager, a data architect, an enterprise architect, a Cloud and IoT Software Developer and you as Software Developer - a highly skilled team where knowledge sharing is essential.
- collaborate closely with both IT and business colleagues across all segments
- contribute to the development of our digital products
- develop, maintain and configure Web Applications for our PLM platform
- Windchill Customisation
- ThingWorx Application Development and Mashups Creation
- monitor, investigate and solve operational errors
- contribute to continuous improvement of our technology platform
- contribute to development of an API design guide
- do software development that follows best practice, principles and methods
- be a part of IT software developer community
It is not decisive whether you are a newly graduate or have a few years of experience. The essential is that you have the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application area.
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, within IT, software development, computer science or similar
- might have experience with SCRUM, GitHub, REST API design and Azure
- have an interest in and flair for great UX as your work will be front end
- have a passion for technology and are eager to learn new technologies
- work with a proactive and positive mindset
- are self-driven as well as an organised team player
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
If you have questions please contact Lena Schrøder, Manager, IT Digital Business, +45 7315 1474.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.