- be part of a dynamic, international, growing company
Silicom Denmark is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen R&D, the company is looking for dedicated Software Developers, who will participate in developing the next generation of Silicom DK products.
As a new Software Developer you will be involved in all phases of the development process - from idea to implementation and test. You will define products working closely together with your colleagues in the SW group and in FPGA, HW, Test, Sales & Marketing.
Your primary tasks:
- Design and develop leading edge FPGA accelerated networking solutions in close collaboration with the customers
- Lead development projects ranging from small tasks of a couple of days, to projects which take several months
- Maintain and extend production test software
- Module testing and documentation
- Keep up to date on relevant new technology
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the SW group and Silicom Denmark by constantly improving the working processes and tool chain within SW Development.
Your profile includes:
- Experienced C programmer
- Experience in or knowledge of Python
- Experience with profiling and debugging
- Familiar with Network programming IP, TCP, sockets and Ethernet (1G - 100G )
- Self-motivating and able to take ownership of tasks
- Team player - must thrive and be willing to work as a team
- Good at contributing and coming up with ideas
- Good English skills, written and spoken -Danish language is not a requirement
Futhermore it is an advantage if you are familiar with:
- Linux low level programming on Intel architechture
- Linus device driver, KVM, VMware, Virtio, SR-IOV, DPDK, Open vSwitch
- Deep working knowledge of open source technologies
You will be a part of a highly skilled, growing SW group. Silicom Denmark has an innovative, motivating and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technology. Furthermore Silicom Denmark is characterized by a flat structure and open culture.
The ideal candidate has an engineering background (candidate- or bachelor degree) within electronics, combined with experience as a Software Developer in the electronic industry, e.g. datacom or telecom. It could also be a ”golden” newly graduated candidate with Software Development experience.
How to apply:
Please apply via the "Ansøg" link, for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 2273 3013.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.