For our Analysis & Diagnostics team, we are looking for new talented colleagues to join us in developing the next generation digital products, where we are working with Big Data, PCA, Machine Learning and Neural Networks. The Analysis & Diagnostics team is a part of Technology, Service Development and consist of approximately 25 employees in Denmark, Spain and India. In the team, we are working on different projects/platforms like vibration diagnostics, service R&D, predictive model-based analysis, fleet performance and data warehouse. You can learn more about our diagnostic services by watching the short video via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goiu-F1o_10
For the part of the Analysis & Diagnostics team in Brande, we are looking for a talented software developer to transform our Python based diagnostic platform into a stable software version release, as part of the Vibration Diagnostic platform. In collaboration with the data warehouse platform, we are in the process of transferring hundreds of terabytes of data into a NoSQL database in AWS and you will play a key role in bridging the data architects and data scientist, by developing the next generation AWS enabled python based diagnostic platform.
The job requires skills within containers, message queues, SQL, NoSQL, Matlab/Python, AWS/Cloud computing.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Software Developer in our Vibration Diagnostics platform you will be responsible for development of a stable browser version release of our current python-based platform. Additionally, as both the data and the diagnostic (PCA/ML/NN) algorithmic computing is moved to AWS, you will ensure optimal performance of the diagnostic platform in corporation with the data scientists in Vibration Diagnostics, data architects in our Data Warehouse and AWS.
Additionally, your work will cover optimization and development of existing software tools for turbine monitoring and ensuring the software interface to our costumer portal in collaboration with the corporate technology department.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a MSc or PhD degree within the fields of electrical engineering, software engineering, computer science or software development.
- In your career, you have gained experience in statistical analysis and profound knowledge about scientific programming (Python, Matlab, R, Java etc.), preferably from an industrial enterprise.
- You have extensive knowledge about databases, software development and AWS services.
- You have knowledge about data science and performing analytics on large data sets, preferably from an industrial enterprise.
- You have an analytical and innovative mindset, and you are not afraid of working with terabytes of data.
- You are highly result-oriented and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- It comes naturally to you to build and maintain good and rewarding relationships.
- Furthermore, you possess excellent English skills, both orally and written.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Mikkel Wilki Thygesen via phone +45 5167 3264
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.