Team oriented Software developer to Vitrolife A/S, Denmark
We are looking for a team oriented software developer to develop our high tech medical devices, which are among the world’s best time-lapse solutions for the IVF market.
We develop and manufacture innovative medical equipment aimed at helping childless couples achieve their dreams of parenthood. We are a world-leading supplier - a position that we maintain through continuous development. We supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical sales parameters.
- You will have a strong influence on your tasks and the future products of the company.
- You will work closely with everyone in the R&D department, which is composed of 15 software developers, engineers, physicists and biologists.
- You will develop new features and products for integration in our existing hardware and software devices.
- You will participate in a structured development process, from idea to ready-to-launch products and finally product quality improvements.
- hold a degree as an engineer, master of computer science or equivalent and have extensive experience with software development.
- can work professionally with the complete software development cycle - from analysis to product launch.
- are experienced with software development for a Windows platform using C++ and C#.
- have a good understanding of software design.
- take a structured approach to working with product development and product release.
- are dynamic as a person, like to take responsibility and take pride in the quality of your work.
- are a good colleague with great collaborative skills.
If you also have experience with project management and/or certified processes, e.g. from the medical device industry, it will be an advantage.
- a job where you will make a difference to childless couples.
- an attractive salary which matches your qualifications.
- a job where great freedom and personal responsibility go hand in hand.
- an engaged, dynamic and international workplace which is characterised by an informal atmosphere.
- a working culture characterised by high-level professionalism and company-wide knowledge sharing.
- homemade morning buns and a number of other employee benefits.
We will keep your cover letter and resume in confidence. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as we need your help as soon as possible. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
If you have any additional questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact Product Development Manager Mai Faurschou at +45 2948 4439 or Lead Software Developer Kristian Ehlers at +45 5166 6523
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2948 4439