Software Developer for 3D Scanner Systems
To sustain our growth within the Dental Lab and CBCT Scanner product segments, we are now seeking two skilled software developers.
To sustain our growth within the Dental Lab and CBCT Scanner product segments, we are now seeking two skilled software developers. If debugging low level, multi-threaded software and/or firmware makes your day, or if you can handle massive amounts of 3D data in little or no time, this position is what you are looking for.
3Shape is the world leader in 3D Dental CAD/CAM systems. Every second, 365 days per year, a dental unit is produced with our systems. We thus serve millions of patients worldwide with our innovative solutions, and is one of our regions most rapidly expanding companies.
The position is centered around scanner control and data processing, including (but not limited to)
- Design and development of low-level scanner software architecture, including control software for motion controllers, cameras, and illumination.
- Investigation of new possibilities for optimal data processing, potentially using network and internet connectivity to realize alternate data flows for 3D scanner systems
- Development of software services for interfaces to several different application software packages.
- Contribute to a fun and professional work environment within the team and in the 3Shape family
- Software developer with a university degree in computer science, electronics engineering, physics, mathematics, or equivalent
- Some years of experience within embedded software development, low-level architecture and distributed systems
- Skilled in designing interfaces and self-contained services and modules
- Robust programming skills in c and/or c++ - preferably with some familiarity of c# or another object-oriented language.
- Mindset for quality, flexibility, and for seeing priorities from a user perspective
It will be an advantage if you have experience with
- High-performance libraries such as MKL, CUDA, or similar
- Computational geometry
- Software development within a medical context
Don’t hesitate to apply if you think that you only partially fulfill the above requirements – most importantly, you are willing to learn and apply your skills in the company of highly competent and motivated colleagues.
Working at 3Shape
In our search for new colleagues we always look for outstanding achievements such as top grades from university, development of successful products, awards, or similar. We are committed to make the best use of any specialty you may have for the benefit of both parties. You will develop an in-depth understanding of all aspects of a 3D scanner, and thus cooperation with developers from other disciplines is both a requirement and an interesting aspect of working at 3Shape.
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Nice office and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of an expanding company
- An opportunity to become a part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
To be considered for the position, you must apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach your CV and motivated cover letter. Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies.
For further information, please contact Thomas Allin, Department manager, Dental Lab and CBCT Scanner Development.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder