We are looking for a Software Developer, interested in joining a new team of like-minded professionals in developing world-leading 3D applications and hence enabling Orthodontic professionals to improve treatments around the world.
3Shape scanners and software are used to design and manufacture orthodontic appliances, and assist in the treatment of dental conditions. The team is working on new applications and modules, that will enable faster and more predictable orthodontic treatment of patients, and help orthodontists to gain more and better treatment options - thereby improving patient care and changing digital dentistry. You will join a growing, highly skilled and motivated team. The team is international and has a very informal atmosphere. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, DirectX, git, etc., honoring best-practice-processes within test automation, DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
You have a background in software development and have experience with agile software development. You prefer working on complex problems and provide solutions.
- Develop the coolest 3D medical software for the Orthodontic market
- Develop new algorithms and improve existing ones
- Work with distributed teams
- Contributions to the full software development lifecycle (full-stack)
- Test automation
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent C# (or C++) development skills
- Good mathematical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to make a difference
- Interest in 3D and computational geometry
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player
- Good social skills and humor
- Experience with GPU programming, 3D rendering or Deep Learning would just be a benefit
- Work with interesting technologies
- Work in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Challenges that will require technical and analytical skills
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities.
- A job with good work-life balance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your resume and motivational cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application (applications are accepted in English and Danish).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 24 23 32 34
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care