Do you have a passion for software development and quality control?
Do you want to deliver advanced cryptographic solutions?
Cybersecurity is on everybody’s mind and the need for advanced and reliable cryptographic solutions increases. We expand our activities and need to further strengthen our SW development team.
Do you want to use your IT/SW skills to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of our cryptographic solutions, then become part of an innovative and growing company?
A unique opportunity to use your expertise to form and streamline our software delivery processes. You will join a team of 9 experienced and highly competent developers who work with the latest encryption technologies. You will bring your knowledge into play and be a significant part in delivering state-of-the-art cryptographic products and solutions to customers world-wide.
We have an open and informal working day with delegated responsibility where we assist and support each other to achieve a common goal. You will have a unique opportunity to influence the future of a start-up company with great growth potential.
You will be the main responsible for the setup, maintenance and improvements of our continuous integration activities and for driving the release process of our software components and products. Your activities include:
- Development and management of our build environment and test systems.
- Perform software releasing and quality assurance.
- Maintenance of 3rd party software components.
- Support software development by participating in code reviews and implementation of automated tests.
- Support operations engineer with server system deployments and maintenance, both in-house and at customer premises.
You will join our agile team in Aalborg or Hvidovre. You shall expect 10-20 travel days a year.
You shall apply if you …
- Enjoy working with processes and have an eye to identify and propose improvements.
- Are focused on quality and attention to details.
- Like being customer centric whether your efforts are directed towards internal or external customers.
- Thrives working in a small team with the freedom to define and plan own tasks.
- Want to be part of a small company with significant growth potential.
Your competences and personality:
You are a skilled software developer with an academic background, such as engineer or computer scientist, with preferable 3-5 years of industry experience. You have a profound experience using these technologies:
Side 1 af 2
- CMake, Autotools or similar
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, Docker and GIT
- Automatic build and test systems
Also, you are familiar with one or more of these technologies:
- Ansible, Vagrant, Bash, Python, MySQL
- Cybersecurity and pentesting
As a person, you are ambitious and want to add your personal touch to the work and workplace. You work independently, in a structured manner, and have a sense of quality in all phases of your work. You enjoy working in geographically dispersed teams and can communicate at a high level in English.
It is a requirement that you can receive security clearance by the Danish Defence Intelligence Service.
Dencrypt is a Danish owned company, which specialises in the development and delivery of cryptographic solutions, based on the principle of Dynamic Encryption. Dencrypt delivers solutions to governments and organisation with a need for additional protection. Dencrypt has 12 employees and has offices in Hvidovre and Aalborg.
Dencrypt's solutions for Dynamic Encrypted communication are Common Criteria certified and accredited for classified information by the Danish Defense and NATO. We emphasise combining security with user-friendliness and striving to be the customer's trusted partner and supplier of cryptographic solutions.
How to apply?
For more information, contact Søren Sennels, COO: +45 2083 6597.
If the job has caught your interest, you may send a short application and resumé via the aaply link.
The deadline is 15 March 2020, but we will conduct interviews on a running basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder