Audiologist with experience in fitting hearing aids
Are you a dedicated audiologist, wanting to participate in creating excellent fitting solutions for HCP’s all over the world? Do you want to make the process of fitting Widex hearing aids the best experience ever?
For our team of audiologists in the Software Department we are seeking a new colleague who will help create the future audiological fitting solutions for our advanced hearing aids. Based on your experience with hearing aid fitting and your knowledge about the needs of dispensers and hearing aid users, you will become an important part in the development of the best fitting solutions for our customers.
The audiological team is responsible for making our fitting solutions audiologically well-founded. The mission of the team is to develop holistic solutions, ensuring that both dispensers and hearing aid users see Widex’ fitting solutions as efficient, usable and adaptable to individual needs and preferences.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Collecting and analysing user needs from internal and external stakeholders
- Creating solution outlines and requirement specifications for the audiological fitting solutions
- Knowledge sharing and participation in development projects with internal and external collaborators
- Testing fitting software with a user’s point of view
The development of the audiological fitting solutions takes place in a multidisciplinary environment using agile principles. Therefore, you will solve your tasks working closely together with software developers, user experience designers and testers. This gives you excellent opportunities for sparring, knowledge sharing and working closely with your colleagues.
You have an education within audiology, audiological engineering or hearing science, and you
- have a broad insight into the audiological aspects of hearing aid fitting
- know what is at stake for the audiologist in the clinic as well as for the hearing aid users in their everyday life
- are interested in converting the needs of the dispenser and the hearing aid user into user-friendly solutions that can compensate individual hearing losses and experienced handicaps
- have at least one year of experience fitting hearing aids
- speak and write English, since we make our documentation in English and have English-speaking colleagues and collaborators
At the moment, you are perhaps working in a hearing aid clinic, you are working with hearing rehabilitation, or you are working in the hearing aid industry.
You will be successful in this position if you are an outgoing person, a good communicator and a good coworker. We expect you to take responsibility for the solutions you participate in developing, to be able to have a lot on your plate at any time, and to be unrelenting in performing your tasks.
If you need further information about this position you are welcome to contact Kirsten Eiche Dehn, Team Leader, Fitting Audiology Team, phone number 4435 5900.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis but the deadline for applying is October 26, 2018. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder