Can you apply your PC technology insight to ensure that our business receives the best software management and support?
Then join us in our Software Asset Management team where you and your colleagues will be responsible for managing administrative and technical tasks regarding license management for the company’s many applications.
You will become part of a team that currently consists of three people. We are one of the teams in the IT Office department where you will also find IT Management Support, IT Information Support and IT Production Controlling.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure license compliance for end-user applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe, Citrix, etc., in close collaboration with software vendors and License Partners
- develop and implement policies and governance for Software Asset Management together with the rest of the team
- perform administrative tasks such as maintenance of software information in central application database, budgeting of software purchases as well as practical application of software and licenses to end users
- assist with the management of license agreements including our Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
- budget and monitor the central software budget.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant education and experience from the licensing and end-user application area
- have experience with SCCM and Active Directory
- are familiar with the Office365 licensing universe
- are competent in both verbal and written Danish and English
- can communicate at all levels of the organisation and convey IT knowledge to the business in a user-friendly and service-minded manner.
Additionally, you are well structured and have the ability to plan, monitor and complete tasks. As a person, you work purposefully, responsibly and persistently with the will and the desire to make a difference to our business. If you also have experience with licensing tools, such as LicenseWatch, it would be advantageous.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 August 2018, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact Henning Pinholt, Head of IT Office, by telephone on +45 9955 9155 if you would like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder