Skilled Software Developer - with a focus on efficient modern system integration
At Neas Energy we are moving forward at a high pace, always seeking new opportunities and markets. Due to our success we are looking for a skilled software developer for our IT Development department in the “Functional Support” team.
In this role you will be part of one of our scrum teams, which have a big focus on efficient system integration between various existing and new systems. You will be working with modern technologies, doing true continuous delivery together with more than 60 skilled IT colleagues. We have focus on micro service architecture, REST APIs, SOA etc. and use Jenkins, Octopus, Jira, Confluence and other tools to deliver software of high quality easily.
In the team we have a very close cooperation with various business teams in Aalborg and London, working on close integration and transformation of essential business systems and processes from a development and maintenance angle. You will experience a varied work day, with a very short distance from development to production.
“Within software development this is an exciting and diverse position. You work with the newest technologies and different tasks that will challenge your skillset at a high level” explains team Lead & Senior Software Developer in IT Development Peter Smed Vestergaard.
Part of a strong team with high spirits and cross organizational cooperation
The spirit of our department, and in fact our business, is always high, and cooperation with the rest of the business is key to succeed with this team. If you agree, we are convinced that you will thrive here. We are very agile, and working in an open office space, where we use each other on a high professional level, so every day we do a little better than yesterday.
"We spend a lot of our lives working, so working has to be challenging and fun. At Neas Energy, I believe we challenge everyone, while having fun doing so. By the end of the day, I can always look back with many results checked off the to-do list. Having an agile environment and challenging tasks, while still focusing on quality of software has that affect, I believe." Team Lead & Business Architect Anders Borup
We expect that you
- Love working with high quality software with a focus on modern system integration
- Enjoy short-cycled feedback from business colleagues on software products
- Possess a relevant IT education or have many years of development experience
- Enjoy juggling with shifting work tasks, where some days will involve many development tasks, while other days will have more focus on maintenance and removing problems experienced by the business
- Keep yourself updated on new technologies and methodologies
- Are a team player while still being self-driven
It is an advantage if you
- Have worked with C#, ASP.NET Web API and related frameworks, or have a lot of experience from similar combinations in e.g. Java.
- Have experience with REST APIs, Jenkins, Octopus
- Have experience with unit testing and database development e.g. SQL Server
- Have experience from other programming languages, e.g. Java, Python or experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Might have experience with working with integration to 3rd party systems / COTS systems and handling data transfer between systems
As a skilled developer we expect that you from previous experience will take part in:
- Proactively develop the team and the team processes
- Act as a role model in the team and develop the team’s technical competencies
- Influence the product architecture and ensure a high level of quality in the products including participating in code reviews etc.
- If this position has caught your interest, please use the “Apply” button at the top of the page to apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder