Are you a seasoned developer skilled in Sitecore? And would you like a technically challenging role where you influence our future digital solutions?
Are you excited about building innovative digital & commercial solutions for end-users and partners worldwide? Bridging business stakeholder needs and the development processes, you will be part of a team that transforms the business requirements into solid digital solutions to customers on a global scale.
Transform lives through the power of sound
Group IT supports the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, and we are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In Ballerup, you will join a team of 16 in Digital & Commercial Services, counting our solution architects, developers, business analysts, solution manager, system administrators, our Scrum master and test managers as well as colleagues in both the US and Philippines. Together, we develop high quality, user-friendly partner portals, CRM, web and e-commerce solutions for our customers, internal sales, and marketing departments.
Develop complex Sitecore solutions
You will get a key role executing on digital solutions in close collaboration with your team, but also Marketing, Sales, R&D and vendors to secure user-centric solutions. Whether it be payment solutions or order flows, you ensure that our solutions integrate with both back- and front-end.
Ensuring alignment with our portfolio strategy and market insights, you will:
- Be part of driving the commercial development of our platforms based on Sitecore and ASP.NET
- Upgrade Sitecore solutions to major and minor releases and integrate our services with Sitecore
- Set up, configure, and manage integrations with our SQL server and IIS
- Be experienced in Visual Studio 2015+ and SOLID design principles
- Do unit testing and TDD and write acceptance tests
- Participate in code reviews and produce technical documentation
- Effectively communicate task progress, problems/risks, design solutions together with team members and stakeholders
A place to share your ideas
Your new team is growing and undergoing an agile transformation. Thus, our goal is to deliver true value for our customers by reaching the market faster. We work closely together in an informal and relaxed atmosphere, and we push the boundaries for what is possible:
”Knowledge sharing is a central part of our everyday life, and a good idea is met with open minds. As our Sitecore developer, you take ownership of back-end solutions and get to influence how we develop new standards,” explains Head of Digital and Commercial Services Britt G. Mandrup.
Experienced Sitecore developer
- You have 4+ years’ experience with ASP.NET (e.g. C#, MVC, Web API and Web Forms) and Sitecore
- You are certified as a Sitecore Developer for Sitecore 9 or above
- You have experience with upgrading and integrating Sitecore solutions
- You have experience following standardized processes for development and tests
- You speak and write English fluently, as you will be part of an international environment
Furthermore, experience with one or more of the following: Sitecore’s Helix design principles, Unicorn, Hedgehog’s Team Development for Sitecore, the Glass mapping framework, MS Build, Powershell or TeamCity and a general understanding of UX best practices, Scrum, Gulp and SEO is an advantage – but not a requirement.
As a person
You are team oriented and like to contribute and co-operate with a team, Curious towards new technology, frameworks, etc. and have a desire to learn and are passionate about the digital space.
You like to deliver results and to take ownership of your solutions with a good eye towards details and high-quality work done within the time agreed.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 10 October 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital & Commercial Services Britt G. Mandrup on +45 2325 9708.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.