Site Manager - Qatar
MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for an experienced Site Manager to be stationed in Qatar. The successful applicant should have solid knowledge and experience within management of service tasks, service engineers and superintendents related to the shipping industry or any similar industries.
You (SM) will be managing the allocation of the superintendent engineer resources within Engine Management Concept in Qatar as well as other relevant tasks in connection with the service contracts.
As a SM in MAN Diesel & Turbo we expect you to manage Staff, Scopes, Parts, Equipment, Budget and Customers in relation to tasks performed mainly onboard vessels calling at Qatar and nearby areas.
- Provide full and accurate visibility of scope status - including detailed planning.
- Ensure that sufficient superintendent resources are available and allocated to each job.
- Ensure proper reporting both to the customer as well as within MAN.
- Manage the quality control of the above.
- Manage equipment used by EMC Qatar
- As Site Manager ensure that agreements for accommodation, transportation and other relevant areas related to the superintendents are managed and in hand.
- Contribute to high professional integrity in the team
PrimeServ is MAN Diesel & Turbo’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Engine Management Concept.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction.
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges
- You are able to meet required deadlines.
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or anything similar.
- You have a proven track record, that you are a solid team leader, with previous job references.
- Experience with customer relations
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization.
- You speak and write Danish & English fluently and have worked in an international environment.
- You are a true team player
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in the position.
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the Engine Management team that executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customs with the best service.
Application and contact
If you have any further questions, please contact Mr. Jesper Kristiansen, phone +45 3385 2137, mobile +45 2115 1486 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application, CV and other relevant documents must be sent electronically through the link "Ansøg" at the latest the 22nd of December 2017.
We look forward to hearing more from you and about you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder