If you know your way around ServiceNow and want to use your skills to enable, evolve, improve and mature the use of ServiceNow to support IT and business processes, you might be the one we are looking for. We have a very exciting and ambitious ServiceNow roadmap ahead of us, and we are looking for someone who can join us in this journey.
An exciting job ranging from hands-on assignments to system governance
The primary objective for the ServiceNow Specialist is to enable a close link between processes, procedures and the use of ServiceNow by ensuring governance, management and utilization of the ServiceNow platform.
As a system specialist, you will administrate, troubleshoot, configure, customize, develop and improve ServiceNow. As a system manager, you will manage and coordinate all technical aspects of the platform and align system governance with the system owner and process managers - incl. management of roadmap, vendor, consultants, contracts and license compliance.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a system specialist and subject matter expert in ongoing initiatives and projects
- Define, specify and implement relevant system functionality, roles, measurements, KPIs and reporting capabilities for processes enabled in the system
- Ensure a solid governance model and structured approach to system upgrades and changes, release management incl. specification, test and deployment as well as related documentation
- Manage and control the work of external consultants as part of the ServiceNow eco system
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate organizational implementation of system changes incl. transition activities, stakeholder involvement, communication and user training
The ideal candidate holds solid experience working with ServiceNow. As we are a dynamic team and an organization in constant growth, this is a job for you regardless if you only have a few years of experience with ServiceNow or if you have 5-10 years of experience as a ServiceNow system manager, architect or consultant.
Furthermore, you preferably have:
- Relevant academic background
- Experience with and certifications within relevant frameworks, best practices and standards - e.g. ServiceNow Administration, SDLC, Scrum, ITIL etc.
- Ability to convert processes and procedures into end-to-end system solutions
- Structured approach to both system and process related tasks
- Sufficient language skills in English and preferably Danish
- Some experience with organizational change management and stakeholder involvement
- Communication and training skills
Chr. Hansen Global IT consists of approx. 130 employees, and we work with the strategy and ambition to continuously support, enable and improve IT and business processes with a high degree of dedication and motivation driven by a pleasant working environment. You will be part of an organization with highly skilled and professional specialists and a high degree of cooperation across Global IT and between Global IT and the business.
Being an organization in constant change, we offer you an exciting and flexible job in a dynamic global environment with room for both organizational and personal development as well as perfecting your skills within the subject matter. You will have the opportunity to influence your job and career path while working in an informal culture with focus on cooperation and a common desire to succeed.
For more information and application
Should you have any questions to the position, please contact Head of Office of the CIO Jakob Lind Nilsson on +45 5339 2136.
Deadline for application is November 11, 2018. Applications will be processed as they are received, so do not hesitate if you think you are the right person for this position.
Do you dream of a global work horizon where you can be part of setting the agenda?
At Chr. Hansen, we work to improve food and health, and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living, sustainable agriculture – and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a truly global setting. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was an entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today as we look for new talent to strengthen our team.
We believe that engagement matters. Every one of our 32 global offices offer an agile organization proud to promote an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture with the passion to make a difference.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career