Imagine a future where you deliver regional and global IT services and products to our internal customers
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in building a trustworthy and co-creating relationship between business and IT, ensuring high value products and continuous stable operations. As part of our passionate IT department, you’ll work closely with key stakeholders to build reporting, facilitating operational maturity across areas, resolve complaints, and raise the profile of key issues in our agile product lines.
Welcome to Service Delivery Management
You’ll be part of our Service Delivery Management team, working alongside your colleagues based in Malaysia, Poland, the US and Demark, ensuring the correct delivery of our services and products by being in close dialogue with relevant business units and locations on a continuous basis. We have a great work culture, delivering through team effort in an innovative environment, with key notes such as scale and bridge as well as relationship and build-in global.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing strong relationships with key business stakeholders and ensuring organisational focus on issues raised by the business to achieve a high level of satisfaction with IT products
- acting and responding as go-to person for the business on a broad scope of IT enquiries and issues
- leading initiatives to improve operational maturity and increase quality of IT services delivered
- performing IT service performance reviews, tapping into customer needs, and assisting in setting requirements to support the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have great experience as a Service Delivery Manager, IT management consultant, or a similar role at enterprise level in an organisation
- have a consultancy mindset, combining both people skills and IT knowledge with a focus on business value in an agile environment
- have experience collaborating with both infrastructure and application management specialists, as well as communicating effectively across different levels in an organisation
- have strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- speak and write English fluently
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 06 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Head of Service Delivery Management CoE, on +4599559064 on workdays from 15-17 (CEST) if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.