Service Delivery Manager for global IT services
Would you like to be part of a passionate IT department and deliver IT services to our internal customers?
Join us and become Service Delivery Manager in Service Delivery Management where you’ll be responsible for supporting the vision of providing superior global IT services for our business. The department is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for establishing a good relationship with key business stakeholders and for ensuring organisational focus on issues raised by the business to achieve a high level of satisfaction with IT services delivered
- act as operational advisor supporting application development in the organisation’s agile release trains
- act and respond as go-to person the business on a broad scope of IT enquiries and issues
- lead initiatives for improving operational maturity and increase quality of IT services delivered
- perform IT service performance reviews with the business and participate in IT forums and boards.
You’ll furthermore contribute to enforcing that the delivery of services is done according to processes (e.g. incident, change and problem management).
Your competences include that you
- have some years of experience in the role as Service Delivery Manager, IT management consultant or a similar role in an organisation of similar size
- have a consultancy mindset with the flexibility of driving tasks of different character combining people skills and IT knowledge with focus on business value
- have experience collaborating with both IT infrastructure and application management specialists as well as communicating efficiently with management as well as specialists
- are systematic and detail-oriented
- speak and write English fluently and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You also have good project management, service management and leadership skills, a strong customer mindset and a high degree of flexibility in helping your colleagues to ensure success as a team.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 February 2020 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Head of Service Delivery Management, by telephone on +45 9955 9064 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to other locations - primarily in Denmark - in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.