Service Delivery Manager - IT Infrastructure & Operations
About the position / Who are we looking for
If you are looking for an IT job with influence and opportunities to make a difference, this is your opportunity. At Chr. Hansen we are looking for a highly skilled Service Delivery Manager to join the Global Infrastructure & Operations team.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments
To continually improve and further mature our IT operations we need a new colleague with strong skills in Service Delivery and solid experience in global IT infrastructure and operations. The Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager will have responsibility (and be lead facilitator) for the delivery, management and improvement of infrastructure services to support the business. In this role you will identify opportunities for cost savings, optimization improvements, review infrastructure inventories, manage software assets, licenses, schedule planning and communicate maintenance & upgrades.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to;
- Define and maintain a forward-facing service catalogue.
- Create and update documentation (SOPs) to improve our processes and procedures.
- Continually professionalize our way of working, strongly influenced by ITIL.
- Project management for global infrastructure projects.
- Facilitate daily operations and ensure we deliver on agreed services and projects.
- Ensure we meet internal service targets towards the serviced business units.
- Vendor management.
Your Personal Profile
- Experience in delivering IT Infrastructure services.
- Must have attention to detail and strong organizational, communication, and customer relation skills.
- Must have skills in project management the ability to lead global technical IT infrastructure projects.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You are structured, self-driven, independent, efficient and adaptable
- You are true team player (friendly, polite, collaborative), open to feedback and able to give honest feedback.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English (Corporate language and used every day in the I&O department)
- Master degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is an advantage, but your passion and experience in delivering IT Infrastructure services is most important.
- Experience in Configuration Management or Quality Management is an advantage.
A unique opportunity to be part of a truly global organization, working in a challenging and interesting working environment with very skilled colleagues. This is a position where you fully utilize your know-how and can develop yourself and us even further.
Your workplace will be in Hørsholm, Denmark, and you will report to the director for Infrastructure and Operations.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Brian Dunfeldt Christensen, Director Infrastructure & Operations, Global IT at +45 4574 7474.
Applications must be submitted in English and include both a motivation letter and a CV.
Please apply on-line. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for Applications is 09.12.2018.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.