Service Delivery Coordinator & Engineer
We are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator & Engineer for the Customer & Onsite services team in MAN Energy Solution located in Copenhagen.
Do you get motivated in a job where you have to make use of your technical IT and process skills in combination with your soft skills to make sure that our external providers are delivering services in time and quality? Then we have the perfect job for you. We are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator & Engineer for the Customer & Onsite services team in MAN Energy Solution located in Copenhagen.
What are you going to do?
As Service Delivery Coordinator & Engineer, you:
- Provide technical management oversight to wide array of IT services and technologies
- Manage workplace service providers and track operational performance
- Ensure operational adherence to ITIL-based IT Service Management policies and processes
- Manage day-to-day service delivery escalations
- Identify and execute continual service improvement initiatives Liaison with Project Managers to help ensure operational readiness of all IT projects
- Ensure critical process alignment towards the Volkswagen Grou
Who are you?
To be a success in this position, it is important that you are can work independently. Also you are service-minded and have a solution-oriented approach in the contact and support of the Service providers.
Moreover you have:
- Technical or Commercial IT Education & ITIL Foundation
- Excellent communication skills in German & English (fluent in English writing and speech)
- Excellent experience in dealing with ITSM Tools
- Good process understanding
- Experience with Vendor Management and Service Level Management
- Excellent communication soft skills
How is your new team/area of business?
Customer & Onsite Services is a department consisting of 21 employees. We are organized in three teams located in Germany, Denmark & India and are referring to the IT Area Lead - Customer & Onsite Services who is located in Germany. Your location will be in Copenhagen together with three direct colleagues and approximately 100 IT colleagues in total. The culture in the teams is characterized by openness where all topics are for dialogue. Moreover we have a strong focus on our customers, who are our internal colleagues.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact IT Area Lead - Customer & Onsite Services Tom Klinnert by phone +49 16090881086 or by email: email@example.com.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.