Learn how to optimize pages,set up marketing automation, and become a growth marketer by working on client projects to help them scale.
- Build targeted lists of ideal customer profiles for specific campaigns and custom targeting
- Create and follow step by step growth-hacking playbook (guides) for clients and in-house projects
- Manage implement tools targeting specific niches and groups for engagement
- Support amplification efforts and PR strategies
- Collect data for growth hacks and long-form content pieces to display in meaningful ways for increased engagement
- Support link building projects within the specific industries
- Assist marketing efforts by creating listing, review, and directory pages to boost our online reach and reputation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
EXTRA POINTS (but not required) IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with wordpress, or other CMS platforms
- Experience with SEO/website analytics (analytics, screaming frog, ahrefs, Keyword research tools, etc)
- Familiarity with ad management platforms
- Use of scraping tools or outreach tools
- Knowledge of working with wordpress plugins
- Basic knowledge of html and CSS
- Interested in working for a startup
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Joining a technical team of young, creative, and friendly marketers
- Free access to events
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Learning as you go with flexible remote work as a start
- Access to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene
- A chance to learn something new every day
We’re only looking for students that require credit for their school at the moment.
Please apply via this job posting and include your CV, links to previous projects, and your potential start date.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.