Senior WTG troubleshooting specialist
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for world-class Diagnostics WTG troubleshooting capabilities for Offshore Operations
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for supporting and guiding development for WTG troubleshooting tools as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives.
Welcome to Fleet Diagnostics
You’ll be part of Fleet Diagnostics consisting of a diverse and highly specialised team. You’ll work closely with a broad set of stakeholders across Offshore Operations incl. the Control & Monitoring Center (CMC), Offshore sites, and Asset Integrity Man.
You’ll play an important role in:
- formulating requirements and guiding the development of our Diagnostics troubleshooting tools
- building and maintaining training packages for technical site supervisors and senior wind turbine technicians in Diagnostics WTG troubleshooting
- supporting the implementation and roll-out of new features for WTG troubleshooting
- driving continuous improvement dialogues with OEMs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a technical background as electrical or mechanical engineer, senior wind turbine technician, technical site supervisor, or similar
- have extensive experience from technical roles in the Wind Industry working with WTG OEM troubleshooting tools either at offshore sites or from backoffice
- have experience from planning, organising, and overseeing technical training
- are interested in IT processes and working with IT on continuous improvement
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks, incl. an advanced system understanding
- possess strong communication skills for working across departments and geographies and with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kathrine Høeg Johansen, Head of Fleet Diagnostics, on +4599555094 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.