Senior Web Developer
Are you passionate about delivering a high quality Web-solution to thousands of users, whilst working closely together with business and development?
Are you passionate about delivering a high quality Web-solution to thousands of users, whilst working closely together with business and development? If that’s a ‘yes please!’ then keep reading and start writing your application!
As our Senior Web Developer you’ll be a vital part of a small development team in an Global marketing department. You’ll become member of a team that build and maintain the company multilingual websites, that lives up to some of the highest standards in the industry. The ecommerce part of the website is getting more focus and your experience with transactional international websites will be put to full use in this role.
You will not be alone however, working closely with fronted developers and our business application department as well as our platform development team.
This is a great opportunity for the motivated, highly skilled Web Developer, as you will play an important role in our ambition towards a best-in-class website.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to make concepts a reality
- Be a part of the planning and prioritization of tasks (we work agile)
- Develop scalable, clean, and semantic code that meets accessibility standards
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with required standards and conduct cross-platform testing
What We Require of You
- Thorough knowledge of .Net, C#, Visual Studio, Framework
- Thorough knowledge of API’s and services in general
- Knowledge in databases (primarily SQL) and code integration with databases in general
- Experience with cloud based development using Azure
- Experience with integrating with third party services and APIs.
- Experience with GIT or similar
- Knowledge of CMS (especially Umbraco)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- English skills both written and oral are required
- It will be a plus if you have an educational background within computer science.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class world class product platform on a global scale. Furthermore we would love if you’d have skills within:
- Umbraco 7
- SQL Server
- HTML / CSS
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Ansøg’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact email@example.com or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder