Senior Warranty Manager or Lead Warranty Manager for warranty projects
Do you want to help us ensure successful management of our major warranty projects and strategic claims?
Join us and become Senior Warranty Manager or Lead Warranty Manager in TSA & Warranty Management where you’ll be responsible for improving and optimising our commercial positions and relations with key suppliers. TSA & Warranty Management is a department under Commercial Operations which is responsible for handling warranty claim processes for wind turbine generators on our operational wind farms under project-specific Turbine Supply Agreements (TSAs).
Your key tasks will be to
- manage Warranty Accounts, ensuring that all contractual requirements in the TSA are complied with by our wind turbine generator suppliers
- draw on (or develop) a high-level technical understanding of wind turbine generator technologies in order to manage TSA claims during the operational phase on some of the world’s largest and technologically innovative offshore wind farms
- join offshore inspection teams to investigate technical issues
- report to the owners of the wind farms on the status and progress of claims
- project manage and coordinate warranty claim processes, activities and internal stakeholders as well as secure the execution of relevant analyses, investigations, etc. to ensure a successful outcome of the warranty claims.
Furthermore, you’ll develop business cases for strategic warranty claims and negotiate strategic settlement agreements with key suppliers, determine information sharing strategies with our partners in relation to warranty cases and prepare and coordinate same.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering, business or law and a flair for technical issues
- have a solid business understanding and a strategic and analytical mindset
- have extensive relevant work experience, preferably demonstrating the ability to manage large technical contracts and/or negotiate with suppliers
- thrive on seeing technical issues from a commercial viewpoint (and vice versa) and finding the optimal commercial solution
- have proven project management skills enabling you to successfully deliver on several complex high-profile warranty projects simultaneously.
It’s important that you have a result-oriented and structured approach to your work. You thrive on working both independently and in teams to create excellent results. You have an outgoing personality, strong communication skills (both orally and in writing), strong networking and influencing skills and speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Janus Day, Head of TSA & Warranty Management, by telephone on +45 9955 7862 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.