Join our diverse Digital Marketing team based out of central Copenhagen as a Senior UX Designer/UX lead
We, 3Shape Digital Marketing, are looking for a senior UX Designer/UX lead who can use their design expertise to help optimize 3Shape’s user experience. And use their strong leadership skills to lead the UX team. At 3Shape, we work ceaselessly to provide innovative and collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals. We care for the customer. And you together with your team will continue to help transform user insights and data - into delightful and innovative experiences that drive business results and customer satisfaction. You will join our diverse Digital Marketing team based out of central Copenhagen. You will be a big part of creating a truly connected, personalized and delightful experiences for our customers, be it B2B or B2C. We are on the look-out for an experienced UX’er who knows how to translate quantitative data to user insights, conduct qualitative research and user tests that result in concreate recommendations that better our platforms/services/products.
You've got loads of experience from the field doing design and user research, strategic concept development, defining visions, conducting user tests, working with analytical data, developing informed recommendations that improve our products. You know how to foster a true Design Thinking culture with an iterative design approach and mindset. You are a true evangelist of learning fast and have abilities to solve complex problems involving user insights, data and input from stakeholders. You are good at forming connections, defining problems and conceptualizing new ideas, opportunities and benefits. Turns abstract ideas into practical solutions and plans, and confidently make a sound evaluation and selection of the best solution for a problem. You are honest and thorough, and can sort big data and pin-point "what's wrong". A person, who never stops learning and getting better at their craft.
- Visionary and entrepreneurial thinker and doer
- 5-8 experience with various UX design, research and user testing methodologies
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Must be able to “Think like a user” - Empathy for users / Design Thinking
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Interaction Design, Service Design and UI design
- Ability to translate user insights into wireframes/mockups - ready for initial discovery
- Using UX tools such as: creating Personas, User Journeys Maps, Blueprints, VP Canvas, Empathy Maps etc. is just what you're best at
- You are proactive and make sure to validate your work with qualitative user research e.g. speaking with customers and stakeholders
- Experience facilitating workshops and other studies at scale
- Ability to translate user pain points and needs into new usable and valuable features
- Balanced between detail oriented and fast iterative approach ("fail fast" mindset or “don’t let perfect be the enemy of done”)
- Worked in both B2B environments and B2C - is an advantage
- Tool arsenal: Adobe XD (most used), Illustrator, Photoshop. Other wireframe tools such as Invision, Axure etc. is a plus
- OK working in dynamic, hyper-growth environments with tight deadlines
- A solid team-player who cares about the culture and the design process. Benefits & perks
Join a truly multi-national and hyper-growing company, the DNA of which is to innovate for great patient care.
- Young, dynamic and open-minded team consisting of DO'ers and solid team players
- Laptop and a phone of your choice
- Internet connection at home
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized lunch, breakfast, freshly-pressed morning juice and Thursday cake
- Great central location in the heart of Copenhagen
- Yoga, meditation, cycling clubs ... you name it, we've got social clubs covered for you
- Ping-pong, foosball, board games - fun perks all around
- Traveling to meet customers and partners as part of your role
If you are interested in learning more or if it sounds like you feel free to APPLY or contact Vladimir Chen firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder