Imagine a future where you play a central role in the design architecture and user experience within one of our big engineering product lines.
Join us in this role where you’ll work in one of our agile release trains (ART) to ensure the overall UX strategy for our Engineering ART. You’ll be instrumental as the advocate for the users by meeting their needs and communicating them effectively to the agile teams and business owners. You’ll work with the other designers in the ART to support the product owners and teams in their work with your knowledge on user experience and product design.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Agile UX, Frontend, & Test Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be the frontrunner of agile and design transformations within our organisation. Together, you’ll work with engineering teams who are at the core of our business designing our wind farms and help more than 20 engineering products across five different areas. You’ll also join our global design community consisting of six UX consultants in the engineering function as well as 25+ design nerds and design strategist.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as the ‘voice’ of the user within the agile teams, ensuring that appropriate research and design support business solutions
- planning, conducting, and leading sessions, workshops, and design sprints to support decisions and solutions
- building on the product and design strategy together with the UX ART lead
- designing and developing the user journeys across countries, business areas, and competencies
- building prototypes in various high or low fidelity to visualise and present options, iterations, and ideas.
To succeed in the role, you:
- work well in cross-functional settings where you advocate for user experience
- are great at stakeholder management
- preferably have a degree within UX Design, Design Thinking, IT, or Innovation and Design
- have solid experience in working in agile teams and settings - dual track or SAFe knowledge is a plus.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Ida Eriksen, Head of UX & Students CC, on (Denmark +45) 99558768 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00-12:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder