Are you an experienced and passionate backend developer with solid Umbraco experience? Are you looking to work in a company in growth, that believes in growing together as a team, and is ambitious about being the best technology partner for our clients?
Your most important task as Umbraco Developer will be to develop the best possible web solutions for our clients based on Umbraco and the .Net technology stack. We are looking for someone with a passion for building great solutions, and the ability and desire to help the company and the team continuously improve towards excellence.
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication, and offer a working environment where everyone matters, and there's room for personal and professional growth. Kruso is also growing, and offers the right candidate a great opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
What we expect of you:
- You write great code. At the end of the day, coding is what we do.
- Web development is your professional passion. When it comes to web development, .Net, devops and CMS, you know where it's happening.
- You're ambitious. You want to be the best and are continuously looking to improve.
- You're a team player. You like the daily cooperation, and the give-and-take of team development.
- Quality matters. Our primary goal is to build the best possible solutions for our clients, so we really need to care about the quality of our code.
In addition to the above, we would expect you to have:
- A Computer Science background.
- A EU work permit and the ability to move to Copenhagen.
- At least 5 years of experience working with web solutions and at least 2 years of Umbraco experience.
- That you understand and enjoy agile development, have prior experience with Scrum and enjoy working with continuous deployment.
What will you be doing?
As an Umbraco developer your job is to write great code and to help your team write and deliver great solutions to our clients.
Apart from being a developer on the Umbraco team you will also be part of a client facing team tasked with understanding client requirements and working closely with our clients. You'll work with large-scale solutions and advanced integrations, both as a developer and as a mentor for your younger colleagues.
Why work at Kruso?
Kruso is a dynamic and open environment, where we love to cooperate and share knowledge with each other, and work together to continuously improve ourselves. We have a strong professional culture where we focus on finding and developing the best solutions for our clients. At the same time we pride ourselves in a casual working environment where there's room for everyone.
Once a month we have a company wide innovation day, where teams and individuals choose topics to work with in order to learn and share new technologies.
Kruso is one of Denmarks most experienced suppliers of digital solutions for both public and private sector companies. We're about 20 developers at our offices in downtown Copenhagen and Malmö. Our services include digital strategy, consultancy, development and support, based on .Net.
If you ask us what we do, we like to answer with the 3 D's: digital, difficult, .Net.
How to Apply
Please apply for the job by filling out the below form. If you have questions about the job, please reach out to our Head of Backend, Snorri Valberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder