“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is seeking to employ a Senior Tender/Procurement Manager. You have a unique opportunity to join our Procurement & Contract Management Division, which has the responsibility to procure and manage contracts across all business units and large infrastructure projects including both capex and indirect spend. “Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is responsible for the full life-cycle from project development to construction and operation of the Metro and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail systems. The systems will be extended continuously long into the future, and the current project pipeline portfolio is approx. 40 billion DKK. Cityringen opens in 2019, with the Nordahvn extension in 2020. It is the largest construction project in the city of Copenhagen's recent history. New projects are the Sydhavn Metro project with 4,5km of twin tube tunnels and 5 underground stations, and the Light Rail along Ring 3 with 28 km. of light rail and 28 stations. Several re-investment projects for up-grading of the existing metro system are starting-up.
Area of Responsibility
You will contribute to strategic sourcing and drive tendering processes according to the EU utility directive. It includes advising other departments, leading complex negotiations and preparing contracts. Initially you will propose procurement strategy and manage procurement of civil, mechanical and electrical works in technical projects as well as indirect spend areas such as consultants, IT systems, office supplies, facilities etc. You will also undertake sourcing related to operation and maintenance of the existing metro.
There is also an opportunity to manage claims during contract execution together with experienced colleagues. Also, you will support the unit director in building up category management and strategic cost management.
- Manage procurement according to public tender legislation
- Advice colleagues about public tender legislation
- Develop procurement strategies for large projects and indirect spend areas
- Support unit director in strategic sourcing e.g. Category Management
- Lead commercial negotiations and prepare instructions to tenderers and contracts
- Represent the company towards suppliers and other stakeholders
- Master or bachelor degree in law, economics or engineering
- Solid experience in EU tender legislation
- Solid experience in supplier negotiations and commercial contracts
- Experience in supplier, contract and category management
- Preferably experience in engineering/construction business e.g. AB92 & FIDIC
- Fluency in Danish and English language
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with all levels in an organization
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” offers a challenging and responsible position in a dynamically developing organization. We offer attractive salary and employment conditions, pleasant work environment and skilled colleagues. For further information about the job contact Director of Procurement & Contract Management Ulrik Wendelboe, Tel + 45 3311 1700
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder