Senior Technology Engineer
Imagine a future where you ensure, implement, and maintain the IT infrastructure on our production sites as part of a collaborative team
Join us in this role where you’ll be building and ensuring the improvement of the security and network services for our production business. As a team, we deliver the full network or security package, e.g., security and network hardware, WAN, servers, and services such as AD, Jumphost, DHCP, DNS, etc. We primarily use Cisco and PaloAlto equipment.
Welcome to Production Security Foundation team
You’ll be part of the Production security foundation team, where you, together with your colleagues, will be accountable for the IT infrastructure at our production sites. As a team, we are all very passionate about our work, ambitious about collaborating to succeed to achieve great results and embraces learning opportunities in our daily work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing production security infrastructure on our production sites
- keeping the IT infrastructure running as a stable platform for our business
- installing infrastructure components on our Danish production facilities
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- supporting the SAFe transformation within the team and ensure a collaborative and positive work spirit.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with operating and deploying firewalls, e.g., PaloAlto and Cisco, as well as basic skills in configuring routers, switches, and management platforms like Panorama or Cisco CSM
- possess knowledge about RTU/PLC, industrial automation, and protocols such as Modbus, Profinet, and Serial communications
- are interested in working with Scada/OT network
- are open and helpful and understand that great communication is key to establish a strong supporting team and collaboration
- are good at planning and organising in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 April 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Boegedal Joergensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on on (Denmark + 45) 30456772 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.