In Technical Service we are searching for the department octopus, who can catch all falling balls and connect all loose ends. All from keeping the great overview when supporting our travelling Superintendents, along assisting colleagues in providing customer the best available technical support and finally securing proper and vital handling of the critical SAP process. Could you be the detail-orientated eight-armed squid we are searching for?
What are you going to do?
As Coordinator in Technical Service, you:
- Assist our travelling Superintendents prior, during and after attendance
- VISA applications
- Customer contact
- VISA and travel security issues
- Keep the cool overview of C4S, the platform used to provide our customers with state-of-the-art technical support.
- Locate potential jobs
- Distribute “tickets” to IGCs
- Coordinate technical questions to colleagues.
- Handle all SAP-related inquiries within Technical service i.e.
- Create and approve Purchase Orders
- Create and approve Sales Orders
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Easily connect and communicate with your colleagues
- Holds a strong customer-oriented focus, and always replies to customer in a professional and service-minded tone.
- Holds strong capacity in multiple-tasks handling
- Has great financial understanding
- Knowledge to SAP is absolutely a benefit, but not a requirement.
How is your new team?
If you choose to join MAN Technical Service in Copenhagen, you will be teaming up with around 30 colleagues, who holds strong technical knowledge of, as per our opinion, the best 2-stroke engines globally. 27 of your new colleagues are travelling the globe to provide state-of-the-art customer support – and you will be the back-bone keeping everything running perfect, making Technical Service a well-timed and smoot running machine – just like our engines.
To secure that you are speaking the same language as your experienced colleagues, MAN will provide access to our well-reviewed and leading academy, using both online and physical training. The academy will keep both you and your colleagues up-to-date in the newest technology. Furthermore, being a part of MAN, you will have access to the unique knowledge gathered by developing and servicing the 2-stroke business for more than 170 years.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 31th of December 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Technical Service 2-Stroke DK Kim Blichfeldt Kirkeby by phone on +45 51 85 32 82. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.