Join us to explore these topics together with an extensive network of specialists from around the world and contribute to products and solutions that make life sound better.
We make life sound better
At GN Audio, we work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. Through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands, we provide headsets, speakerphones and video conference equipment designed to deliver high-quality communication and listening experiences.
To keep us ahead of the game, you will work with systems engineers, research scientists and other talented colleagues in Research and Technology to ensure that our products are the very best performing products on the market.
Take the lead on system engineering and push the barriers for technology
You will be involved in the initial stages of the product development cycle where you will be responsible for enabling the realization of successful systems. This entails managing requirements at system level and securing alignment with platforms and road maps.
Doing so, you will ensure maximum reuse of and compatibility between platforms and systems, scout for and evaluate new technologies and ensure that current and future products meet customer needs. Thus, your tasks include:
- Requirements management at system level, including working with key stakeholders to identify what the system needs to accomplish
- Systems decomposition and design in collaboration with your cross-functional team
- Front-end project management for complex technologies
- Development of audio and video processing platforms and related feature road maps
- Technology scouting and collaboration with technology suppliers and technology partners
- Work in an environment with the newest technology – and room to grow
You will have access to cutting-edge tools and facilities whilst working closely with professional, competent and committed colleagues from different functional domains and geographies.
“We work cross-functionally in an agile environment. We collaborate and share knowledge between us, so that we, and you, can develop, challenge and push the boundaries of technology,” says Bo Schmidt, VP Research and Technology.
Structured and innovative engineer
You have a solid background, enabling you to understand complex technical subjects and processes and assess potential challenges and opportunities. You enjoy working in teams with both local and international colleagues and cannot help but to interact with and share knowledge with colleagues with every chance you get.
Moreover, you bring:
- 10+ years’ experience working with systems engineering, software architecture and system design
- Practical experience with requirement management, product development and embedded systems
- A relevant education on masters’ or PhD level
- Experience from working with one or more of the following areas: data communication products, wireless communication, protocol stacks for wireless systems, cyber security and embedded electronics systems
- Fluent communication skills in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than 31 August, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Bo Schmidt, VP Research and Technology, on +45 5129 4101.
Please write in your application that you've found the job on Jobfinder.