The Ballard team in Hobro, Denmark is searching for a Senior Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will play a key role in profitably delivering innovative clean energy solutions to our customers by providing engineering guidance and support in the development and deployment of fuel cell systems.
This position requires a view of the system that encompasses not only system design, but logistics associated with field deployment, production, customer experience and continuation engineering.
This position will require constant attention to parallel design efforts to ensure they converge on the intended system design in the face of changing requirements.
- Assess Fuel Cell Power Systems
- Define Application specific functions
- Structure Functionality into Integrations on different product platforms
- Collaboration with Application Engineering, Specialists, Project teams, Sales, Management
- Apply platform methodology across variuos business segments
- Apply “Design for Six Sigma” (DfSS)
- Define Technology Readiness levels and assess maturity of Technologies
- High level technical understanding of multi disciplinary engineering field.
- Master High level descriptive languages (UML or SysML)
We offer you:
- An exciting, independent job in a committed team that is highly dedicated and passionate
- about bringing our zero-emission technology to large scale commercialization
- Good career opportunities in a growing clean technology company
- A flexible and international workplace with great colleagues and a positive atmosphere
We expect that you:
- Degree in systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electro-mechanical engineering or a related field
- 5+ years experience in relevant industry
- Experience in both an industrial and product development setting.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to meet cost and functional
- Strong attention to detail with excellent English written / verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Work place: Hobro, Denmark
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is recognized as one of the leading players in the commercial application of fuel cell solutions. Founded in January 2007, Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ballard Power Systems Inc. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada www.ballard.com