Senior Supplier Quality Manager for offshore wind farms
Can you manage, develop and engage with suppliers in the world’s leading offshore wind company to ensure quality delivery of wind farms?
Join us and become our new Senior Supplier Quality Manager in our Supplier Quality Management department where you’ll work with supplier quality strategy, evaluation, development and quality assurance starting with a focus on the project development, construction, installation and handover to operation/maintenance of offshore wind farms. Together with your competent colleagues, you’ll ensure a high standard of deliveries and supplier engagement and make sure that our quality requirements are met.
Your key tasks will be to
- contribute to defining sourcing strategy and developing Employer’s Requirements for Quality Management to support the supplier release strategy
- support and cooperate with our suppliers in relation to supplier quality development to fulfil our Employers’ Requirements
- be responsible for supplier quality planning (QA) of supplies towards our offshore wind farm projects
- ensure quality planning and fulfilment of quality plans in relation to suppliers
- hand over supplier Project Quality Management System (PQMS) to Asset Project execution.
Furthermore, together with your internal stakeholders, you’ll follow up on quality matters at the supplier, including supplier audits, and ensure structured and transparent quality management and reporting. You’ll also contribute to the overall development of supplier quality management.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant technical education and extensive experience with supplier quality management and/or quality management
- are an experienced lead Auditor with thorough experience with quality assurance/control embedded in ‘serial production’ processes in the supply chain from mature industries like automotive, aerospace, etc.
- have experience with quality assurance/control embedded in manual processes in the supply chain from mature industries like offshore foundation jacketing, tubular towers production, oil and gas rig production etc.
- have a business process-oriented mindset and are able to define process requirements and capabilities based on risk management
- can manage details derived from tender and contract phases and are able to achieve results when working with our suppliers’ senior management and our many internal stakeholders.
Finally, you speak, read and write English fluently and have strong communication skills, enabling you to cooperate efficiently with business partners from various professional groups and cultures.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gert B. Kragh-Jakobsen, Head of Supplier Quality Management, by telephone on +886 905 529 370 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect frequent travel in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.