Senior Sourcing Manager to lead CAPEX sourcing processes for offshore wind farm projects
Do you want to contribute to our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Sourcing Manager in our CAPEX Procurement department where you’ll lead the procurement and tender process from sourcing strategy to signed contract as well as develop and maintain close relations to your internal and external stakeholders.
We offer a position in a team of professional sourcing managers responsible for the procurement of substations, electrical components, SCADA and civil works for offshore wind farm projects.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead the sourcing process until the signing of CAPEX contracts
- prepare and conduct contract negotiations in both commercial and technical tracks
- improve the processes and procedures that the team is subject to
- communicate with and handle internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in law, economics, business or engineering
- preferably have some experience working with large-scale procurement projects
- have a natural flair for identifying value drivers in complex business models
- preferably have experience with public procurement, EU tender law and FIDIC contracts
- have a positive and systematic approach to your tasks, are result-oriented and understand the importance of supplier relationship management
- speak and write English fluently, have excellent communication skills and thrive in an international environment.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 June 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mattias Hansen, Head of Substation, Components, SCADA & Civil Works Sourcing, by telephone on +45 99 55 51 45, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.