Senior Sourcing Manager for wind turbine sourcing processes and projects
Do you want to contribute to our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Sourcing Manager in our Wind Turbine Procurement department in Gentofte, Denmark, where you’ll be part of the procurement/tender process from sourcing strategy to signed contract. You’ll develop and maintain close relations to your internal and external stakeholders. You’ll become part of a team of professional sourcing managers responsible for the procurement of, among other things, wind turbines for offshore wind farm projects.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the sourcing process until the signing of wind turbine CAPEX contracts
- prepare and lead the contract negotiations as well as the commercial agenda with our suppliers
- support the sourcing project according to the company’s project model
- improve processes and procedures
- handle internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in law, economics or engineering and experience with complex commercial contract negotiations from a seller or a buyer perspective
- have experience working with large scale sourcing/sales in projects
- have a natural flair for identifying value drivers in complex business models
- have experience with public procurement and EU tender law
- have a positive and systematic approach to your tasks.
Moreover, you understand the importance of supplier relationship management and are result-oriented. You speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills. You thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders from various disciplines.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 December 2018 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Bo Vestbirk Laub, Director and Head of Wind Turbine Procurement, by telephone on +45 9955 2958, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.