Senior Sourcing Manager with solid experience from the construction or energy industries
Are you a dynamic sourcing manager with a commercial mindset and strong negotiation competences, and are you a team player capable of boosting team competences and contributing to building strong stakeholder relations?
Join us and become Senior Sourcing Manager in Project Procurement where you’ll be responsible for leading the project through the procurement process, securing the business case in terms of cost, time and risk.
Bioenergy Project Procurement is integrated in the business unit, and we play a vital part in realising Bioenergy’s growth strategy. In the Project Procurement team, we offer a portfolio of procurement services for the different maturity phases of project development for existing plants and new business solutions.
Your key tasks will be to
- perform early market and project assessment, including considerations of tender law, contractual terms and conditions, commercial risk profile and supplier market
- be responsible for sourcing of national and international cost-effective supplier solutions for our bioenergy projects in close cooperation with project team, category and O&M managers and other stakeholders
- establish and execute sourcing strategies, including fulfilment of project KPIs through distinct planning, bottom-up calculations and risk analysis according to business case and supplier market
- be responsible for managing a lean project procurement process from market dialogue to contract closure
- establish negotiation strategies with the project team and conduct actual negotiations of commercial terms and conditions.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for managing a wide range of project stakeholders and ensure compliance in terms of regulations and policies. You’ll also have responsibility for compliance with EU Tender rules (Utility Directive) where applicable.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master´s degree and international sourcing experience, including a strong commercial mindset, preferably supported by a technical and/or legal understanding
- have strong negotiation skills
- have a hands-on mindset and are used to working in a changing environment with a wide range of stakeholders placed in different locations and countries
- have distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organisation.
- are able to work under tight deadlines.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeanette Skovgaard Kokholm, Head of BIO Project Procurement, by telephone on +45 9955 4416 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we’ll procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.