Join us in this role where you’ll create the collective architecture for onshore wind, our new business area. You’ll be part of an agile delivery organisation, in which you’ll ensure that the right communication and understanding lead to a continuously updated architectural runway.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the leadership in the Agile standing team, alongside the release train engineer and product manager. The ART team will consist of enterprise architects, business architects, and business owners, with whom you’ll enable value-adding and high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- shaping the application landscape for onshore, in collaboration with our enterprise architect
- prioritising epic features and enablers in an agile framework, in collaboration with other ARTs
- overseeing the collective architecture discipline through a continuously updated architectural runway
- evaluating the IT landscape across business units, in case of new acquisitions
- working closely with product owners, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects to incorporate company-wide architectures and clarify any challenges or obstacles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience of developing architectures and architecture guidelines for technologies and solutions in a large organisation
- have an entrepreneurial and positive mindset
- adapt quickly to new information and changes
- take responsibility for issues and clarify them with peers at all levels
- accept that there isn’t always an immediate solution
- can be flexible in working with US business units, where some meetings can end later than expected.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.