Are you a real gadget geek and are you looking for the chance to create cutting edge automation technologies?
Then this is the chance to join the very forefront of home automation development. As our new Linux software engineer, you get:
- The chance to be a driving force in Sigma Designs R&D organization
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing global market
- The chance to join a group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues who are just as passionate as yourself.
“Whether you have a senior or a junior profile, you won’t know all the technologies from the beginning, but we will tailor your training and adapt your responsibilities accordingly,” Says Jonas Roum-Møller, your new manager.
With our new and exclusive technology Z-Wave, we provide a low cost and power conscious wireless Home Control. Through this technology, the applications can be connected to the internet - breaking the boundaries of the home. You will be a part of a strong team of software engineers designing and implementing Sigma Designs ‘Z-Wave for IP strategy’ Z/IP - enabling Z-Wave products for the Internet of Things. Check out our website to get the full tour.
“A very rewarding part of our work is to actually see our technology in action. Our offices are packed with our own products. It is impossible not to get inspired, and many of us have brought the Z-Wave technology back to our own homes,” -says Jonas.
Break the boundaries of home automation
As a Linux software engineer, your work days revolve around innovation - initiated by yourself, your colleagues or customer requests. You will be:
- Designing and developing new generations of Z/IP Gateways and Z/IP clients
- Engineering and implementing functionalities that are used in millions of Z-Wave-based products around the world
- Coordinating and performing tests of our technologies to make sure that they meet the required standards - both in-house and externally
- Coordinating, tracking and documenting certification requirements and the derived implementation efforts
- Coordinating and documenting software releases
- Defining and validating software requirements for internal and public developer tools
- Participating in agile Scrum development sprints
Do you have a solid Linux background?
You have a solid analytical background as a Linux software engineer with experience in design, implementation, test and documentation. It is an advantage if you have any experience and / or interest in release automation.
- You must have a relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E or equivalent.
- You have experience with development in Linux environments.
- You have experience C/C++ programming.
- You have experience with IP Protocol stacks.
- You have experience with wireless networks and communication protocols.
- You have experience as member of a Scrum team
- You may have experience or ambition into project management
A supportive, relaxed and success seeking work-culture
Joining Sigma Designs in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will experience a supportive and multicultural office, where you will get many different perspectives and cooperate with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues. We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and much more.
Intrigued? Then don’t hesitate to contact us.
For additional information, please contact Jonas Roum-Møller Z/IP Project Manager at +45 3913 0051 or Jonas_Roum-Moller@sigmadesigns.com.
Please forward your application marked ‘Senior Software Engineer for Z/IP’ via the "Ansøg" link.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3913 0051