Do you have a passion for delivering scalable and high-availability software solutions, and would you like to support our mission of delivering solutions that give access to even more renewable energy?
Join us and become Senior Software Engineer in Energy Analytics & Geo Services where you’ll be responsible for developing applications to optimise processes for monitoring the condition and performance of our wind farms, event management and planning within our Wind Power business. We work with enormous amounts of data and collect knowledge across time series and relational databases. This knowledge serves as decision-making support and input for automation.
Your key tasks will be to
- focus on the development of our application landscape
- take ownership of design, development and deployment
- carry out safe integrations across large IT platforms and network zones
- combine an understanding of business requirements with technical possibilities
- participate in the development of the future wind power applications together with the rest of our SCRUM team which is located in Denmark and Malaysia.
In IT we both develop applications and manage their daily operation, so it’s essential that you’re committed to developing robust, easy-to-maintain applications.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive proven experience with programming within the Microsoft technology stack (.Net Core, C#, Angular, Typescript, Unit Test, Azure, Docker, WebApi and REST)
- are able to build team relations across time zones, cultures and languages
- have a master’s or PhD degree in engineering, IT or natural sciences
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
We expect you to be able to inspire the team with new solutions to issues and to approach your work with an open mind and a positive attitude. You should also be willing to drive the technological direction of our teams and solutions.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of Energy Analytics and Geo Services, by telephone on +45 9955 6360 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder