Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering web-based applications to support the offshore operations of our wind farms with a primary focus on front-end development. You’ll work with products that range from strategic problems like ensuring the right number of technicians and vessels, to planning daily operations with a specific focus on enabling scheduling decision support through advanced analytics. You’ll be part of the process from product exploration to final delivery in production in a fantastic team with a strong agile mindset.
Welcome to Custom Applications Management & Consulting CC
You’ll be part of Dongeons & Dragons Agile Release Train and the great team: Scheduling Optimization where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and operate products that support the efficient planning and scheduling of Operations & Maintenance activities at our wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in a product team in close collaboration with architects and business stakeholders through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- working with Azure Kubernetes and Azure DevOps
- being responsible for the full product lifecycle from discovery and design, over development, to deployment and maintenance
- working with Back-end development e.g., .NET Core, .NET, Python
- working with Front-end development in Angular.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are highly experienced in front-end development, preferably by using Angular, where an interest in UX design would be a plus
- have experience with full stack development, preferably with the .NET stack and knowledge of python is a plus
- are familiar with Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- are familiar with DevOps tools and container technologies, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to articulate business and technical requirements and are able to initiate and drive innovation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Berliner Pedersen, Product Owner, on +4599556191 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "Apply" link and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.