Senior Software Engineer for application development
Do you have a passion for delivering scalable and highly available software solutions, and would you like to support our mission of delivering solutions that give access to even more renewable energy?
Join us and become Senior Software Engineer in GIS & Smart Grid where you’ll be responsible for developing applications to optimise our electrical grid and improve customer satisfaction. We work with enormous amounts of data and collect knowledge across time series and relational databases. This knowledge serves as decision-making support and input for automation.
Your key tasks will be to
- focus on the development of our application landscape
- take ownership of design, development and deployment
- work with safe integrations across large IT platforms and network zones
- combine your understanding of business requirements with technical possibilities
- participate in the development of the future grid operations applications together with the rest of our SCRUM team, which is located in both Denmark and Poland.
In IT we both develop applications and handle their daily operations so it’s crucial that you aim to develop robust applications that are easy to maintain.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive proven experience with programming within the Microsoft technology stack (.Net Core, C#, Angular, Typescript, Unittest, Azure, Docker, WebApi & REST)
- want to drive the technological direction of our teams and solutions
- can create good relations in a team with several cultures and languages
- have a master’s or PhD degree in engineering, IT or natural sciences
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. We expect you to be able to inspire the team with new solutions to issues and to approach your work with an open mind and a positive attitude.
Working at Ørsted/Radius
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of GIS & Smart Grid, by telephone on +45 9955 6360 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.