On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The Zone Controller team is responsible for development, test and maintenance of core functionality for Motorola Solutions’ mission critical communication systems.
The teams are organised as small agile teams working in accordance to the enterprise SAFe framework.
Focus for the team is to provide efficient and quality solutions for our customers using up to date tools and work methods (Linux, GIT, JIRA, Cloud, VMware, …).
As a Senior Software Engineer you have a strong desire to develop market leading products to the most demanding users in the world. You might already now have some experience as an effective software engineer and with ambition to be one of the best. It will take energy and drive to be successful and we are looking for someone who is ready to challenge our existing ways of working.
We expect you have a permanent Danish work permission
These are the characteristics of a Senior Software Engineer:
- University degree in software engineering or computer science,
- More than 5 years’ professional experience in software development.
- Expert in C, C++ or Java programming,
- Knowledge of real time Linux server solutions,
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies,
- Familiarity with Cloud based solutions
- Knowledge of cyber security methods including secure coding
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Setting high quality standards for you and the team’s work.
- Drive your own challenges to success as as well as actively supporting your team in providing solutions in time and with quality.
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence solutions in the organisation
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder