Senior Software Developers for hardware-near, embedded software and wireless protocols
Do you want to join a technology front runner within low-energy wireless audio products?
Do you want to join a technology front runner within low-energy wireless audio products? And are you ready to collaborate with the best in the field?
We are seeking Senior Software Developers for developing our next generation of innovative hearing aids and accessories.
Leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions
As our new Senior Software Developer, you will be part of the Operating Systems department within GN Hearing. We are responsible for developing firmware for all GN hearing aids and accessories – solutions that allow our users to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Integrating software and hardware, we develop the next generation of wireless connectivity protocols, embedded operating systems and low-level drivers. In fact, we are spearheading architecture and platforming for the next generation of ultra-low power audio.
Join us right in the sweet spot of technological innovation
You will join one of our Scrum teams of software developers, doing real-time embedded software solutions constrained by MIPS, memory and power consumption.
With an emphasis on scalable and reusable software and automated testing, you will participate in all phases of development – from ideation and specification to development of state-of-the-art systems and technologies.
Doing so, you will:
- Provide innovative and effective solutions to our software systems and specified features
- Own the unit testing for your software implementation and make it part of regression testing
- Take active part in debugging and contribute to eliminating integration issues, refactoring and improving our implementation
- Contribute to documentation and verification of new software
- Coach and supervise less experienced colleagues
Step into a team of competent developers
Our development process is iterative with an emphasis on synchronized cadence, and we use a continuous integration workflow with automated builds and tests. Moreover, we ensure regular alignment by having common planning, demoing and retrospectives across the development teams to facilitate collaboration on common solutions.
We use peer reviews, code refactoring, knowledge sharing and cross-collaboration to help ensuring that we develop innovative and effective solutions with a high level of quality in design as well as implementation.
You bring experience and persistency
With your innovative and creative, yet structured, approach to problem-solving, you always find solutions, engaging colleagues as needed. You take pride in your work and have a strong desire to make a difference and contribute to a common goal. Therefore, you are never afraid to challenge your colleagues and value to be challenged yourself.
Moreover, we imagine that:
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- You have several years of experience with development of real-time embedded software in C
- You preferably have experience with development of wireless protocols
- You preferably have experience with continuous integration and a high software development maturity level
- You are motivated by agile and lean software development principles
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than July 5th, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuing basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.