Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to utilize your software experience and innovative mindset in a fast-growing company? 3Shape is looking for an excellent software developer to help us creating tomorrow’s 3D CAD solutions. We develop medical device software of the highest quality to improve dental care for patients across the world.
The way we work
You will join a Scrum team having a high degree of autonomy and trust. We have an innovative, dynamic and informal work environment and you will be using the newest technologies and tools (C#, .NET, WPF, DirectX, Visual Studio, TeamCity, Git and Perforce).
Together with your highly skilled colleagues you will develop high quality 3D CAD software. Through your experience and your excellent programming skills you will be a key player in the development team contributing to software design and problem-solving discussions, implementation of tasks, performing code reviews, etc. You are involved in a task from its beginning to its end while still having wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, e.g. architecture, 3D algorithms, UI and UX, APIs, etc. Due to the rapid growth of the company there will be great potential for you to develop in your career as well as personally within 3Shape.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Solid experience with object-oriented programming
- You work with strong commitment and take ownership of your work
- You like tackling complex technical problems
- Motivated by working in an agile environment where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key
- 5+ years of programming experience
It is a plus if you
- Have several years of experience with C#
- Are experienced in working in an agile environment
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Are interested in 3D and computational geometry
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- Great potential for personal growth and career development
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality and professional products
- A job with good work-life balance
- A great location in central Copenhagen
Read more about working at 3Shape at www.3shape.com/Corporate/Careers.
Applications are accepted in either Danish or English. Please apply by clicking on "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5261 0179