Senior Software Developer - Protocols @ Autonomous Backend Components
For our Protocol & Autonomous Backend Component software section within the Corporate Technology department we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated software developer.
The Autonomous Component software section is a part of the bigger software department with employees in Brande, Ballerup, Hamburg, Spain and India. We want to strengthen our innovative position within autonomous components (AC’s) and need a senior software developer for the team located in Ballerup. AC’s are services which are used in a “micro-service” like architecture connected by a middleware. The software development follows agile methods and are under Continuous Delivery principles. Both Autonomous Components and Continuous Delivery are strategic goals of the department.
The team has 6 developers in Ballerup, 5 developers in Brande. The team members in Ballerup are currently focusing on components for external interfaces at different levels in a Wind Farm and a site central solution for collecting and consolidating all historical data and making them available for external access. The team in Ballerup is supported by 3 developers and 2 testers in Bangalore.
About the role
- Requirement clarification with stakeholders
- New development and maintenance of our Autonomous Components and supporting tools
- Software development following agile methods and under continuous delivery principles
- Compilation of documentation in English
- You have an education as engineer or computer scientist or something similar software related education
- Solid experience with:
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Visual Studio, C#, .NET and .Net Core
- Unit testing and behavior driven development
- Knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
- Client/server systemer
- Industry standard protocols
- WPF (MVVM)
- REST API(JSON)
- You are results-oriented and detailed-oriented with focus on quality
- You are motivating, have good collaborative and communication skills, and you have the ability to commit yourself in an international and informal environment
- Good English skills
Limited travel activity primarily between the locations Ballerup, Brande, Vejle and Hamburg.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Lars Toft via phone +45 3037 6343
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.