Senior Software Developer for a Machine Learning and Vision Company
IHFood A/S continues to grow and we are therefore looking for a talented and passionate Senior Software Developer to create great Machine Vision products for organic inspection.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in software development, image processing, deep learning, electrical engineering, physics/optics and robotics.
Together you will develop Vision products for organic inspection, primarily in the food-processing industry.
You will be sparring with our Chief Technical Officer and Lead Machine Learning Engineer and together develop architectural strategies and processes for the whole company. We expect you to take an active role in bringing your ideas forward and to contribute to improving the overall software architecture.
Your tasks will be to:
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
- Design various tools needed to further automate manual processes in the different projects
- Design user interfaces for the vision applications
- Ensure software quality with automated testing and test our vision systems in the factories
- Handle support cases from systems running around the world
- Fix the software bugs no-one else is able to fix
- Perform code reviews and mentor your colleagues in achieving a higher coding quality
- Have a very strong software background as a computer scientist, software engineer or similar and are experienced with C#, .NET and Visual Studio
- Have strong experience in designing, developing and shipping large complex software and leading development teams
- Have a performance and QA mindset when programming a solution and you are able to profile, analyze and optimize relevant code in order to improve performance
- Possess software craftsmanship and are a master of making clean, functional and easily maintainable code
- Are detail-oriented and will immediately spot the edge cases in code reviews
- Have strong multi-threading skills
We expect that you:
- Are familiar with test-driven development, continuous integration, scheduling, complex event processing and data handling
- Have worked with Visual Studio and version control systems (like Git)
- Have excellent collaboration skills, are self-critical and that you are a team-player
- Are self-propelled and will contribute to an excellent work climate
- Are fluent in English and preferably in Danish
An attractive position in a creative and flexible environment with a high degree of responsibility. You will be working with highly educated system developers (many with PhD degrees) where you will develop the Machine Vision products of the future.
Further information may be acquired from R&D Manager Thomas Holmgaard via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Titangade 9C, 1, DK-2200 Copenhagen N
Phone: +45 33 18 91 20
Or via the "Ansøg" link.
Please feel free to submit your application and CV in either Danish or English.
Deadline: March 1st 2019 - We will interview candidates continually as we receive the applications and coding tests will be part of the recruitment process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.