Senior Software Consultant
As Configit’s new Senior Software Consultant you will play a central role in implementation of Configit Solutions, consulting both clients and implementation partners in the utilization and on the needs and optimal solutions using our technologies.
Are you a developer by heart and consultant by skills? Configit has an exciting opportunity for Senior Software Consultants who have the right balance of coding skills and the motivation of being the customers trusted advisor. We are looking for 2 Senior Software Consultants who thrive in the exciting field of configuration, pricing and quoting and who have experience in working with a client-facing environment, where you combine your technical expertise with a business-oriented approach.
As Configit’s new Senior Software Consultant you will play a central role in implementation of Configit Solutions, consulting both clients and implementation partners in the utilization and on the needs and optimal solutions using our technologies. You will ensure that Configit drives the customer and/or partner towards a successful and valuable implementation solution.
What you’ll do
The Senior Software Consultant is working closely with clients to understand their business requirements and processes and to implement solutions, based on Configit products, that generate business value for the client. Using Configit’s powerful technology you will be working in project teams to implement advanced configuration and quoting applications for mobile, desktop and the web. Continuous dialogue with the customer and partners is key to identifying and delivering the optimal solution.
You will be part of the Delivery Consulting team at the Headquarters in Copenhagen, but also work closely with colleagues in our offices in US, UK and Germany.
When joining Configit, the first activity for you will be to gain strong knowledge of Configit’s products, enabling you to fill the role as a consultant and trusted advisor to clients and customers. In more detail your responsibilities as Senior Software Consultant falls into the following areas:
- Provide product and systems configuration consultancy to clients. You will work closely with clients to learn about their products and understand their business requirements and processes. In this process you will identify and analyze configuration needs and solutions.
- Ensure delivery quality and cost-effectiveness. You will work in close collaboration with Project Management, Implementation Leads and the rest of the implementation team to ensure that we deliver quality solutions on time and efficiently.
- Consult clients and partners in best practices in utilizing Configit technology. You will consult clients and partners towards best practices in utilizing Configit’s technology. You will also contribute to and communicate best practices to clients, partners and your colleagues.
- Implement interfaces to 3rd party systems. You will implement interfaces between Configit Products and the Client’s 3rd party enterprise systems, such as ERP, CRM, or PLM systems, to facilitate a single source of truth for configuration, pricing, and quoting data and enable the client to leverage Configuration Lifecycle Management in their business processes.
We expect that you
We expect the right candidate to bring solid experience and a mindset and ambition, that will encourage to close collaboration with customers and colleagues, and the creation of unique customer solutions. We expect that the right candidate can tick of most of the following:
- Have 5+ years’ experience within software consulting or similar position in a client facing environmentave a master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Have experience in working with agile methods
- Have solid experience with C#, .NET and React
- Have experience with describing or analyzing technical products or systems
- Have proven ability to work and keep an overview across professional and technical disciplines, internally as well as externally
- Are fluent in English (speaking and writing language skills)
What you will find with us
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international company where you will work with a lot of skilled colleagues.
- We embrace our values: Business focus, Knowledge, One team, Can do attitude, and Move fast
- We offer and support a healthy work-life balance in a flexible setup
- We work closely together in an international environment and across all professional disciplines
- We have a high level of competency and we strive to ensure that knowledge sharing and continued learning is happening
- We appreciate an informal and open culture with direct communication on all levels
- We offer good infrastructure and office environment
- We socialize together with different activities
If you have questions please reach out to Consulting Manager, Tómas Vignir Guðlaugsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help with any questions you might have – and of course look very much forward to receiving your application.
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.