R&D Software Development - Copenhagen, Holmens Kanal 7
Senior Software Architect to build the user registration, authentication and authorization to be used across our software products and systems
We are looking for a colleague to strengthen our current team in Denmark. One of the 3Shape investments and strategic components is to build the user registration, authentication and authorization to be used across our software products and systems.
On this team you will be involved in cloud-based software development. The team is responsible for the full stack of the project, from design to deployment and operations. You will be responsible for collaborating with projects and products on an architectural level throughout the 3Shape portfolio. You will function as architect and developer on the project collaborating with the other architect and developers on the team. We develop our services and API’s in C# running in the cloud in Microsoft Azure using Docker and Kubernetes. If you think this sounds like a super exciting project, please apply for this job opening.
The project goals
- Create the back-end components to support registration, authentication and authorization for end users
- Create the back-end components to support company administration including user roles and user administration.
- Integrate with 3Shape systems across R&D, Digital Marketing, IT and Customer Care.
Expected technical skills
- .Net Core
- SQL Your profile
- Skilled Software Architect
- Skilled C# developer
- Experience with cloud development
- DevOps mindset
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Working with Micro Services, Docker & Kubernetes
- An effective agile and dynamic development process that empowers the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Work in an inspiring international environment with social, highly skilled and committed colleagues
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.