Are you an experienced and passionate backend developer with solid Sitecore experience? Are you looking to join a growth company that is aspiring to be leading in their digital solutions?
The 3Shape Digital Marketing team is growing and we are looking for more talented Sitecore .Net developers to join our own inhouse Development team.
You will become part of a team that builds, manages, and optimizes a growing digital ecosystem. Our roadmap currently entails new builds within commerce, new websites (built in Helix), integrations to 3rd party platforms, and activating the Sitecore Experience manager further. There will be close cooperation with the whole Digital Marketing team, which incl. PO’s, FeD, UX’er, DevOps, Content Editors, and QAs, as well as other internal functions in 3Shape.
In your role as Sitecore Developer your daily focus will on developing the best possible web solutions on Sitecore and the .Net technology stack. We operate with 2-week sprints, and use SCRUM.
We are looking for someone with a passion for building great solutions that make a difference for the customers and the business, and who contributes with drive, expertise, new ideas, and team work. In return we offer a working environment where everyone matters, we learn by doing, and continuously strive for working smarter.
What characterises you:
- You write great code and can think scale: we need to think of functionality today but also how it can be leveraged in our growing global multi-site environment
- Web development is your professional passion. When it comes to web development, .Net, devops and CMS, you know where it's happening
- You're ambitious. You want to be the best and are continuously looking to improve and learn new
- You're a team player. You like the daily cooperation, and the give-and-take of team development.
- Quality matters. Our primary goal is to build the best possible solutions for our customers, so we really need to care about the quality of our code.
- You know Sitecore best practice, and can apply it in a company context. You know when Sitecore best practice applies and when to consider alternatives
- You are persistent. You can navigate with both new builds and some technical debt
Your qualifications include:
- Min. 3 years of experience working with web and integration solutions on Sitecore
- Solid understanding and enjoyment for agile development, prior experience with Scrum and enjoy working with continuous deployment.
- Good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Education background in Computer Science
And it will be a clear benefit if you also have:
- Sitecore certification in recent version (8.x)
- Hands-on experience with Sitecore version 8.X and the experience manager
- Experience with the Helix framework
- Working in a global team with multiple cultures and skills
- Experience with Telligent (Community platform) and Widen (Digital Asset Management solution)
- Experience working in a multi-site Sitecore set-up
- Joining a growing team and being part of building up the Digital Marketing Development team
- A professional challenge in exploring how combining technology and marketing can support the amazing customer experiences and the 3Shape mission to change dentistry
- Working in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable, creative, and experienced peers
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace
- Challenges that will require technical, analytical, and personal skills
- Being part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the game-changing 3Shape X1 4-in-1 CBCT scanner, and market-leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs. Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of employees in 20 offices worldwide is serving customers in over 100 countries. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more people more effectively. www.3shape.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clickling on "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder