Senior Scope & Integration Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you can fight climate change by managing and executing our project scope and integrated change control philosophy in our prestigious offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll put your project control competences into practice, combined with your skills as a facilitator, to support the project team by implementing and driving scope, interface, and change management through all stages of the project lifecycle.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of Planning, Risk & Integration Management, CE/UK where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a multinational team in a matrix organisation and will join one of our offshore wind projects. The department is part of Project Management Support and assists the Group’s offshore wind projects within the five project management disciplines: integration, scope, schedule, resource, and risk management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and implementing the scope management plan and project scope statement, facilitating the collection of requirements, defining scope, and establishing and maintaining the scope baseline
- facilitating the identification of project interfaces together with relevant stakeholders, establishing an interface register, and supporting their clarification and monitoring
- creating, implementing, and maintaining a change management plan and implementing an integrated change control process, to systematically document and manage change requests
- preparing relevant reports within scope, change, and interface management disciplines to support decision-making in the project
- facilitating workshops and meetings, training the project team in using the standard tools of the disciplines, and complying with existing processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s, master’s, or other degree providing a strong foundation in project controls
- have extensive experience within project change control and interface management from a similar position in construction industries and competences equivalent to PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional)
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work and a good sense of detail
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills, enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders, both face to face and as a member of a virtual team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Berthelsen, Manager, by telephone on +4599554364 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be participating in project meetings and workshops at different office locations. On a monthly basis, travelling is usually limited to a few trips of short duration.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.