Senior SCADA Asset Integrity Specialist to ensure excellent performance of SCADA Systems and Networks
Would you like to take up the challenge of managing our portfolio of SCADA systems and production networks in operation on offshore sites across northern Europe?
Join us and become Senior SCADA Asset Integrity Specialist for our SCADA and network area in the Electrical & SCADA department, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the overall handling of all Ørsted's electrical wind farm assets in operation. This includes substations SCADA and WTG SCADA from different manufactures and varies OT networks which ensures a stable production from our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- secure performance across the SCADA team in solving technical issues on wind power sites and ensure an overview of issues within the SCADA systems and OT networks
- secure the right cyber security level is implemented on the wind power sites, fulfilling both country specific and global Ørsted requirements
- define the strategy for how to develop the technical area and drive the different activities to implement it
- secure the quality of the reporting on integrity issues and risks within area
- secure a strong collaboration between the central SCADA team that you are a member of, and local site staff, and Ørsted IT.
Furthermore, you'll define functional requirements to future SCADA systems in the construction of future wind farms, and you'll negotiate content and price for service level agreements with SCADA system OEMs and follow up on the quality of service delivered. You contribute to the technical O&M strategy to support the department as well as the overall Wind Power goals.
You'll be responsible for different tasks ranging from handling integrity issues, task prioritisation across the technical area, and specification of maintenance plans to more strategic tasks such as developing the area in the frames of operation or defining standards for root cause analysis. You'll have a close collaboration with management in Technical Integrity Management, thereby influencing the development of the department as a whole.
Your competences include that you
- hold an engineering degree in electrical engineering or similar
- have extensive experience with SCADA systems and networks in high-voltage production environments, preferably offshore wind assets
- have experience with or a strong desire to drive and develop a technical area
- are a good communicator with solid negotiation skills who can handle communication with many stakeholders and negotiate at multiple levels
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to operate efficiently in an international environment.
Moreover, you possess the perseverance to execute on your assignments. Preferably, you have operational and maintenance experience of HW and SW combined with practical knowledge of HV system design for offshore wind power. You are open-minded with a positive approach to your colleagues and external partners and in addition, you thrive in the combination of working with technical challenges and interpersonal and communication challenges.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder