At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere.
Are you ready to define and optimise current and future SAP integrations in a complex, global organisation?
And would you like to spearhead our Contract Logistics Commercial SAP activities with responsibility for the existing interfaces between VELUX and our current and future logistics suppliers and integration processes?
With 20 distribution centres, 8 factory warehouses, 6 central warehouses, 1 European central warehouse and more than 100 logistics suppliers, our complex logistics flow calls for outstanding SAP integration to keep everything moving.
Joining our Contract Logistics Commercial department in Kolding, you become a subject-matter expert within SAP integration, and as such, you join the cross-functional expert team, Logistics Process Template. Here, we define the standard and frame for our SAP integration with logistics service providers (LSP). Representing VELUX Logistics, you will join forces with VELUX IT and our external partner who handle the actual customisation that could be needed in a given SAP integration solutions.
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that existing integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Participate in the validation of new potential LSPs and flows, focusing on integration possibilities
- Ensure that future LSP integrations are in accordance with defined standards
- Perform minor testing of solutions and features
- Coordinate and prioritise tasks internally and with VELUX’ external customisation partner
- Participate in cross-functional projects within VELUX Logistics and outside our organisation
”Being a part of the Logistics Template team naturally takes you through tasks linked to sales, order fulfilment and planning. Thus, you get to have a say in many different business matters,” explains Michael Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
You have the ability to drive tasks and smaller projects independently and challenge our business with active proposals for process optimisations. Furthermore, you enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues, and as an expert in your field, you are comfortable setting the direction for our future business processes and SAP platform.
- Have solid experience working with SAP - we use SAP ERP 6.0
- Have a thorough understanding of SAP development and are able to communicate your design requirements to a third-party supplier
- Have a relevant degree - perhaps you are an engineer, a cand.merc. or similar
- Speak and write English effortlessly and have the flexibility to travel up to 20 days a year to our offices within Europe
We offer you a unique opportunity to co-develop the standards for future integration solutions for one of Denmark’s most profiled companies. Supported by your highly skilled colleagues, you will get a thorough end-to-end understanding of our markets and activities across the entire VELUX Group - and raise the bar for a cost-efficient logistics flow throughout.
”We’re looking forward for you to pitch in with your ideas and become a part of an informal team where we not only challenge ourselves professionally - we also ensure that humour is close at hand all the time,” finishes Michael.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Michael Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial, by telephone +45 3065 3150.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.