Do you want to help the largest Nordic toy retailer inspire people to play?
Then join us at TOP-TOY. We are on an exciting journey of transformation to ensure we remain relevant to our customers and that they continue to have a great experience when they shop at our BR and TOYS”R”US stores.
The past couple of years we have been gearing up for growth; implementing new ERP and IT systems and getting the organization at our head office in Vallensbæk in shape for the future.
After our implementation of SAP HANA with hybris and Fiori apps, TOP-TOY needs to strengthen the competencies in our IT Business Application team.
We imagine that you have a background with 5-8 years of experience in a SAP support organization and wish to participate in projects across functions and systems. Alternatively, you are a consultant and want a more stable internal function that also includes support and general incident handling.
The personal development opportunities are great within the wide palette of logistic components where we work agile IT quick fail scenario. You will not be locked to a specific function area but have wide opportunity to get around in all functions systems.
Professional responsibilities and competencies
- The IT Business Application team resources are responsible for operating, supporting and developing the SAP solution and tools, to provide guidance and expertise to the Business Process Owners and super-users.
- Provide Business Process Owners/functions with SAP Problem solving; root cause analysis & corrective action plans; Assist with Fixes; and General Inquiries.
- Identify and drive efficiencies and standards to optimize SAP for the business.
- Best Practices – scale and leverage across functions.
- Work with business/function to identify future pipeline projects, work with IT to develop technical specification & validate requirements.
- Hands on delivering customizing and testing bigger and smaller projects.
- Support future releases of SAP for businesses not currently part of installed base.
- Proactively manage relationship between Business and IT team (Service Delivery, Security, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Handle continuously customization and develop our SAP Service Catalogue.
- Primary SAP Modules SD/MM/LES/FIORI/MIM; secondary knowledge within FI module.
You are highly energetic and possess a strong drive and deliver your materials in due time down to the details. You can work accurately under pressure. You are flexible, have a positive mindset accompanying a ‘can do attitude’, and a high acceptancy level for bad jokes. You are fluent in one of the Nordic languages, have a good understanding of the rest and have written/verbal proficiency in English.
We are a hardworking team that does not have the luxury of not being a hands on type – so all candidates have to have that mindset.
Beside that following competencies are important:
- Strong analytical skills
- Curious about exploring new areas in our state-of-the-art platform
- Proactive in communication (fluent English)
- Used to solve complex problems (and gets motivated by it)
- Talented in finding simple - and quick implementable - solutions that works
- Finds motivation in handling critical quick fixes and emergency change in plans
- Good documentation skills, and used to share knowledge through educational training of colleagues
- Ability to work in international teams
If you want to play with us, we offer you...
A team of dedicated colleagues that loves playing and making children happy. We offer good career and development opportunities, health care, an active staff club, and a canteen arrangement with healthy food.
For further information on TOP-TOY, please visit top-toy.com. Should you have any specific questions about the role, you are welcome to contact IT Business Application Manager Lise Lotte Petersen, phone +45 5139 3838.
Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, and we encourage you to send your application and CV in either Danish or English as soon as possible and no later than 22 October 2017. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5139 3838